Membership in the League of Women Voters is open to all men and women who are 16 or older.
The purposes of the League are to promote political responsibility through informed and active participation in government and to act on selected government issues. Any person who subscribes to the purpose and policy of the League and pays dues shall be a member.
There are many benefits to membership, including:
- Supporting LWV work to make democracy work for all citizens
- Protecting voter rights
- Educating voters about candidates and issues
- Advocating positions on issues where League members have come to a consensus
- Establishing lifelong friendships
- Opportunities to participate at local, state, and national levels
Non-members are welcome to many League-sponsored events, including our monthly luncheon meetings featuring engaging speakers, candidate forums, “Pros & Cons” explaining ballot measures, community forums on critical issues, and many more. See our event page for upcoming opportunities.
To learn more about LWV-PA activities and opportunities for members and non-members, contact our office at email@example.com or call 626-798-0965.