Are you registered to vote? Find out here: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/registration-status/
- are a U.S. citizen
- are at least 18 years old
- have completed any felony sentence or parole
- have not been declared mentally incompetent by a court
- have registered at least 15 days before an election
Re-register to vote whenever you change:
- your name
- your address
- your party affiliation
Find pre-addressed voter registration forms at:
- post offices
- Los Angeles County motor vehicle departments
- LWV-PA office, 65 S Grand Ave, Suite 209, Pasadena (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
Fill out the form, remove the instruction section, and mail the form.
Download a form to mail in.
Print the form, fill it out, remove the instructions, and mail the form.
Make it easy! Register online: http://registertovote.ca.gov/
More detailed voting information is on the California Secretary of State website: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/
Voter Bill of Rights: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-bill-of-rights/
California Secretary of State: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm