Membership in the League of Women Voters is open to all men and women who are 18 or older and are U.S. citizens.
The League of Women Voters has a policy of guilt-free membership. Your active participation is always welcome, and your financial support of membership or a donation helps ensure that the League will always be there for you and for democracy.
There are many benefits to membership, including:
- Supporting LWV work to make democracy work for all citizens
- Protecting voter rights
- Educating voters about candidates and issues
- Advocating positions on issues where League members have come to a consensus
- Establishing lifelong friendships
- Opportunities to participate at local, state, and national levels
Non-members are welcome to participate in many League-sponsored events, including our monthly luncheon meetings featuring engaging speakers, candidate forums, “Pros & Cons” explaining ballot measures, community forums on critical issues, and many more. See our event page for upcoming opportunities.
To learn more about LWV-PA activities and opportunities for members and non-members, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-798-0965.